Paper Crafting Place

Friday, August 28, 2009

Pretty, Pretty Princess

Mike actually helped with this one! He picked out the background paper and I took it from there. I thought she looked just beautiful and I took a pic from the side so that you could see all her pretty sparkles, make sure to check out her eye "makeup", I used a Jelly Roll Star Dust pen I found on clearance, it's super sparkly and pretty.



Used:
The Greeting Farm stamp - Princess Anya
Copics
Nestabilities - Circle, Scalloped Circle
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch (Colored with Prismacolored pencils & Goo Gone Citrus)
DCWV background paper - Blossoms & Butterflies stack
Jelly Roll pen - Lime Star Dust
Stickles
Prima flower
Flat backed pearls

3 comments:

Melissa S said...

She's beautiful. I love the butterflies on the bottom.

M

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Sooo pretty!

all4sydney said...

Hey Rachel!! Hope you are doing well!!

Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!! AWESOME job with copics!!

~Hugs~
Stephanie