Paper Crafting Place

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Snowflake Princess

Finally, I've made a blonde!! I finally got the right color Copics to make blonde hair so not all of my TGF characters will be brunettes now :0) I know you may be getting sick of Princess Anya, but I'm discovering so many cute uses for her it'll be awhile before the "wonder" wears off.


Used:
TGF stamp - Princess Anya
Copic
Cricut cart - Christmas Solutions (big snowflake)
EK Success mini snowflake punch
Stickles
Versamark watermark ink pad/snowflake stamp on bottom

3 comments:

Melissa S said...

Great card Rach!! I love how you used that great paper again.

Amy said...

Gorgeous job coloring in her blonde hair... and the rest of her! I love how girly and fun this winter card is!

Candace Pelfrey said...

So cute! I can't wait to get my copics!!