Paper Crafting Place

Friday, January 22, 2010

Hershey Sweet Treat

For "Wild Card Wednesdays" @ CA&F's this week, Lysa challenged us to make a Valentine's sweet treat item.  I picked a Hershey bar - I like my chocolate straight up, lol - and decided to cover almost the whole front of it.  I used Lolli Anya because I haven't inked her up yet and she was lonely.  Delish!



Used:
TGF Stamp - Lolli Anya
Copics
Nestabilities - Circle, Scalloped Circle
Martha Stewart Cupcake border punch
Paper- Target $1 aisle
Stickles

6 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

That is ADORABLE!!!!

Melissa S said...

Great idea Rachel! Lolli Anya is so cute!

Tasha said...

Rachel this rocks - the colour and design are fab and loli anya rocks
love tasha xx

Amy said...

This is adorable and such a cute idea Rachel! Love how you've colored Lolli and the cupcake border is perfection!

Heather Schlatter said...

What a cute idea Rachel!!!! I love that lolli Anya but I have never used her for anything yet great idea!!!

Heather

Jewel Lee said...

you have done it again....you are a GOD!! love all your creations.