Paper Crafting Place

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet November Spotlight

One of my favorite ladies ever, Amy, kindly asked me take help preview the new stamps she has coming out this month for her line of Sweet November stamps over at ATS.  Of course I said yes! Today is my spotlight day on her blog and I'll have some previews up late this weekend or early next week. 

If you haven't checked out her stamps previously, you need to! She's extrememly talented and has some adorable creations.  Keep an eye out for the previews coming up, they are just adorable!
****Don't forget to check out my blog candy, HERE (open until 2/14)****



Ingredients:
Sweet November Digi Image - Ginger (available at All That Scraps)
Copics
Nestabilities - Blossom
DCWV paper-  Blossoms and Butterflies stack
Tim Holtz distress ink - Broken China
Rhinestones, Ribbon and Primas

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipheeeeeeee it's your time to shine in the spotlight, i'm so happy to see your work spotlighted. You know how much i love you and your work. Your colouring is divine, and you always make me smile.

Love today's card, so pretty and shiny, wonderful :)

Have a great weekend, hope the rugrats behave, tehe
Luv to ya all
Suzi
xxx

Tasha said...

Hun this is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! I loved reading your spotlight piece on Amys blog! You rock. Loving the papers and your fab colouring
love tasha xx

Amy said...

This card is truly gorgeous Rachel, Ginger is colored beautifully and the design really sparkles with all that fun bling!
So glad to have you working your magic with my Easter release! :)

gobeagirl said...

She is just beautiful and I think she just looks so happy to be sitting there. I was glad to get to read about you on Amy's blog. Congrats on be a SNS guest desinger..!! I joined your blog finally. I have a bad habit of putting blogs on my favs and forgetting to follow them. Super card, and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Lisa

Elena Litvinova said...

Very beautiful card!

WickedPixie said...

YAY Rachel! I am so glad you get to be a Sweet November Gal!! Adorable card! :-)Traci

Sammi said...

Yay! Go Rachel!! This card is gorgeous!!
xxx