Paper Crafting Place

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Madelynn Bookmark

I'm ashamed to say I haven't broken this TGF cutie out in TOO long!  Made a bookmark and I've decided that I like doing bookmarks so much because they are fun, useful and believe it or not...challenging! You don't have a lot of space to work with and you have to keep the embellies flat, so despite the fact that they would seem easy they're really not.

Thought this would work for:
ATS - Anything But a Card
TGF - Monday Mania (book inspired)


Ingredients:
Stamp - The Greeting Farm Twinkle Tots (Madelynn)
Copics
Paper - Tim Holtz
Punch - EK Success Scalloped Diamond, Martha Stewart Photo Corner
Embellies - Misc button/ribbon, Stickles

9 comments:

Angela said...

Rach, this is so pretty!!! Love the pink and blue!! Any little girl would be happy to have this!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Tasha said...

Rach this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the beautiful colours and fab layers! The image is colourd beautifully, dont you rock!
love ya tasha xx

Amy said...

Super cute bookmark Rachel, I love the bold colors, she's so stylin'!

Stephanie said...

gorgeous bookmark - those colours are lush! Also, your colouring is fabulous :) x

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is an adorable bookmark. I love this image and you've colored her sooo perfectly! Gorgeous color choice too! hugz, Mary

Leanne said...

This is another fabulous bookmark Rachel! Madelynn looks fantastic! I always enjoy the colors you choose and how you spread them on your projects. Hugs!!

Renkata said...

Gorgeous bookmark.
Love this image.

Jodi said...

Rach, this is SO cute!! I love this image and the colors you used for her are perfect!! Thanks for joining us at ATS Wednesday challenge too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

kadie said...

ooooooh, I love this!! I really like how she popped up over the middle panel and not all the way inside it, that really makes her stand out...well that and your AMAZING coloring skillz!! :)