Paper Crafting Place

Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome baby!

Some old friends of Mike and I's are expecting their first baby via an adoptive mother any time now.  I'm so excited for them because it's been a long time in coming and they will make the best parents, they truly will.  I wanted to make sure their card was all ready to go when baby came so I used this uber adorable Milton stamp I bought at ATS awhile back.

I also used Elaine's fabulous animal coloring tutorial from Color Me Copic.  Make sure to get your animal card made, the challenge runs until October 7th and you can win a $15 store credit to Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!  I purposely did not blend Milton here a whole lot because he's supposed to be a bear/teddy bear and I wanted him to have a little bit of a rough coat, though not too textured.


Ingredients:
Stamp - Milton with Teddy Bear
Copics
Paper - Tim Holtz
Embellies - Misc. charm, ribbon, buttons, Tim Holtz distress ink (Broken China) 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Rach! That is the cutest teddy ever! I have never seen Wild Rose stamps before, they are the cutest. Love the tuquoise colors on your card and the little charm, just perfect. Thanks for the inspiration! I have to get working on my animal card for the challenge.

Tasha said...

Rach are you kidding me? This is so cute! I loe the way you coloured him, it looks amazing. And the papers and embellishing are just perfect!
love tasha xx

scrapn_momof2 said...

This has got to be the cutest teddy bear ever!! Great job on the coloring. Your work is always amazing!

Amy said...

Awww, this is so cute Rach! I love Milton and the color is so pretty! Awesome baby card!

Leanne said...

O soooo cute!! I need to get my card done for the challenge. Love the coloring and the technique used is fabulous. so cute! tfs, hugs