Paper Crafting Place

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just for fun...Coffee Kiki

I hadn't used this Coffee Kiki image in awhile but I had to break her out when I read one of the new sentiments I got: "A true friend has seen you before coffee and likes you anyway".  It just made me smile for some reason because it's so true!  I ended up buying AmyR's 'Sassy Sentiments' because there are so many great sentiments that I see myself using because I make so many girl cards!


Copics
Paper - MME Just Dreamy
Nesties - labels 15
Embellies - Rhinestones, Stickles

6 comments:

Melissa S said...

She's too cute with that sentiment! Beautiful papers and fantastic coloring!

Leanne said...

I love it! Her hair is so nice and shiney!! Great colors and love the dp. Cute card Rachel!! :)

Mimi said...

What a cheery card! Love the fun colors and i've never seen Kiki with such gorgeous black hair!! ;)

scrapn_momof2 said...

I love it. The sentiment goes perfectly with this image. Too funny, no one wants to see me before my coffee and I don't want to see anyone either. LOL Adorable card Rachel!

Gab said...

Too cute - the stamps the card and the colouring!

Amy said...

This is too fun and I can see sassy sentiments being right up your alley, you have that sassy attitude going on! ;)
Love the bright colors and I could look at your colored images all day, you're fantastic!