Paper Crafting Place

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ATS Review Preview Time

I decided to mix some of the old and some of the new on this bookmark.  I've got the brand new stone wall stamp just released this month at ATS and I've got an older (but not old) stamp from the Take  Seat Set.  I made my own sentiment that says "dream" which I thought was perfect for her little whimsical expression and also for a bookmark since my head is usually in the clouds when I'm reading :0)


Stamps - ATS Stone Wall, Take A Seat
Copics
Paper - Kaisercraft "Hey Birdie"
Alphabet stickers by Cosmo Cricket

4 comments:

Melissa Hortin said...

Beautiful bookmark Rach. Love the image, she is so sweet and your colouring is gorgeous. Love the sentiment, perfect for a bookmark. Mel xxx

Gab said...

Very very cute! Love how you coloured the wall

Leanne said...

Adorable Rachel! I love how you create these cute bookmarks. Mine are all big and bulky! hahaha.. Love the sentiment and the scene. Fabulous! :)

Amy said...

Truly adorable Rach... love this fun bookmark! :)