Paper Crafting Place

Monday, June 13, 2011

Mystery Monday with...Kim Dellow!


I found the cutest card my Kim Dellow HERE and that's our inspiration piece for Myster Monday at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog this week!  I love her design b/c it's so simple but with fun patterned papers it really pops :0)  Used the new Princess #2 and some super fun princess themed Imaginisce papers I've been hoarding for the just the perfect stamp.  Hopefully I'm not the only one that does that, lol!  


The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST. 

The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck! 

Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Kim Dellow

Stamp - TGF Princess #2
Copics
Paper - Imaginisce
Prima flowers

7 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Thank you so much Rach for picking my card as the MM CASE card this week. I was so surprised and absolutely tickled pink!
Your CASEing Rocks, I just love the princess colours! You have made my day :) Kimx

Leanne said...

Hi Rachel!
You know I had Kim's card as one of my choices!! So happy you chose it, it's so beautiful and was so fun to case..
I just LOVE your card, gorgeous coloring and the dp is so cute!! Love how you used the pearls and her hair is beautiful. You are definitely rockin' these cute princess cards! I'm taking notes!
Have a great week!! Hugs,

1LuvnMama said...

OH RACH! You are so talented at making these princesses come to life! Amazingly, beautifully, colored as always!

Amy said...

This is so perfectly Princess-y Rach! Love your coloring of her and those Imaginisce papers are so cute...fabtabulous card Rach!

Gab said...

Adorable

Jessica Diedrich said...

When I say her hair is GORGEOUS, I can't think of a better word but I MEAN a better one, LOL! WOW! You really rocked this out of the park Rach!

Tasha said...

This is supe cute, loving the paper you used and the fab flowers
love tasha xx