Paper Crafting Place

Friday, July 22, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday - Piece it Together

This week should be easy peasy!  All you have to do is Piece It Together...otherwise known as paper piecing ;0)  You can piece as little or as much as you want as long as we see somethin'.


There isn't a ton to piece on Babette but I pieced her dress a bit and then colored on it to give it a little depth.  Used the fab sentiment "Just Because" she came with too, it's even written in a cute font!





The FFF challenges runs until Thursday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.

The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of choice!

Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Paper Piecing

Stamp - The Greeting Farm "Babette"
Copics
Paper - BG "Sweet Threads"
Viva Decor Pearl pens - Kiwi, Magenta
Distress Ink - Peeled Paint
Prima flowers

4 comments:

Amy said...

Fabulous card Rach! I love Babette's pink hair and that print on her dress looks so couture! :)
I've been wanting to ink her up too and I think the challenge will give me the perfect excuse!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Rach. I love how you have colored Babette. She looks so pretty with her paper pieced dress and that pink hair. Just too cute! I also love your detail with the green beads and pink. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Leanne said...

Another gorgeous card Rachel. I love those papers and you colored her hair pink!! Her dress is gorgeous. U are the queen of green and pink. ;)

Gab said...

Too too cute