Paper Crafting Place

Monday, August 22, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Spooky Challenge!

Kraftin' Kimmie has a FUN new Halloween release for us all and I personally feel that Halloween can never come too early, I just love the spooky images, papers, embellies, etc.  When I saw KK was having a "Spooky Challenge" I totally had to get in on that early Halloween action :0)

I used the classic and SUPER fun Perfect Poison stamp for this card as well as some of my new and awesome Echo Park Apothecary paper because I thought it went so well with the image!  She's so delightfully evil, I just love her, lol.


Stamp - Kraftin Kimmie Perfect Poision, TGF Splotchy
Copics
Paper - EP Apothecary
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch
Authentique letter stickers
Prima Flowers
Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

this is SOOOO cute! She is one of my favorite KK images- you did a great job on her!

Jodi Collins said...

Delightfully evil is right, and I LOVE her!!! I totally want to get this stamp now. Your coloring is AMAZING!!!

Amy said...

OMGosh how perfect is that paper in the background!? The formula print with Perfect Poison totally tickles my funny bone and I LOVE how you've colored her up!

Leanne said...

Hi Rachel! O love this, she's my favorite stamp! I still have my card from last Halloween. :) This one is just as awesome! OO, this is a gr8 idea, I just bought that paper! So cool!

Gab said...

That is just such a cool card! Love it!