Paper Crafting Place

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Which One Wednesday...Photo Inspiration #3

It's time again for another photo inspiration challenge for WOW over at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog!  I found this totally beautiful picture (below) and used the dominant colors from the picture as well as the flowers to make this bookmark.  I used the fabulous new Amelia from the Oliver and Amelia 'Surprise' birthday set and at the top I used a a cool 3D present...thingy...that i've had in my drawer forever.  I guess my habit of squirreling stuff away whether I know what to do with it or not works for me sometimes, lol.





The W.O.W. challenge is open until Tuesday; entries are due by 12 PM CST. 

The winner is chosen by random draw and wins a free digi of choice!

Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > Photo 3

Stamp - Oliver and Amelia "Surprise" set by TGF
Copics
Paper - Fancy Pants "Beach Babe"
Viva decor pearl pens
CC's Cutter - Banner Tags
Stickles

7 comments:

Gab said...

Just gorgeous!

1LuvnMama said...

Wowza! This is perfect Rach! :) The colors totally reflect the photo piece. Hope you're doing well!

Tasha said...

This is absolutely aorable Rach, love the papers and the fab colour work - so cute
love tasha x

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your colors pick up every gorgeous element in the inspiration photo, Rach- such a fantastic take on the picture and beautiful coloring!

Pam Varnell said...

This is adorable Rach. Love your coloring and your take on the inspiration piece. Gorgeous!!!

Jodi Collins said...

THis is SUPER cute!~ LOVE your coloring!!!

Amy said...

Another one that I missed, I can't believe it! Her hair looks AMAZING and all of the photo inspired colors on this are just gorgeous! Love it Rach!