Paper Crafting Place

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ATS Review Preview - Witch Laugh

It's time for All That Scraps Review Previews where we show off some of the stamps that came out earlier this month.  Today I've used my favorite girl from Christine's new Laugh Line...Witch Laugh!  Her little outfit is ridiculously adorable and she's so much fun to color, I really love all the little details on her.  I paired her with some fun and "cartoony" K&Co Halloween paper because she's not such a scary witch ;0)

Witch Laugh is available NOW at All That Scraps!



Stamps - Witch Laugh, AmyR Ghostly Greetings
Copics
Paper - K&Co
Twinery Twine
Prima Flower
Martha Stewart spiderweb edge punch
Nestie - Labels 15
Stickles
Viva Decor pearl pen - Turquoise

2 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute use of the twine with the spider, I love it Rach! Witch Laugh looks amazing and you're right, not scary at all! :)

Leanne said...

Hi Rachel,
Aw, this is awesome!! Love the colors you chose and that spider cracks me up!
:)