Paper Crafting Place

Monday, September 12, 2011

Mystery Monday with...GraceyBaby8!


Ok, so as soon as I saw Amy's super fun and useful "Brrrraaaaaiiiinnsss" video I knew I needed to try out the technique.  Then Lula here arrived in the mail and I thought she was perfect to try out the "undead" look.  I didn't have the same colors Amy used, so I used E000/C1/C3 with some VOOO thrown in to make her look extra unhealthy.  SO MUCH FUN!  Seriously, she's the only zombie I'd care to look at twice because they freak me out, lol.

Make sure to check out the Mystery Monday contest this week, we are casing the lovely Grace's project and it's such a fun and easy card!



The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST. 

The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck! 

Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Graceybaby8


Stamp - The Greeting Farm "Creeper Lula", Splotchy
Copics
Paper - single sheets from Fancy Pants "Oct 31st"
Authentique letter stickers
Prima flowers
Misc brad

4 comments:

Sugar Cards said...

Hi Rachel! WOW!!!!!!I love your take on this card!! so edgy!! I forgot Halloween was coming! i gotta get my papers out! you've totally reminded me hehe

I feel so honoured to have professional crafters be inspired by my card =)

thank you for inspiring me everyday to be a better card maker =)

Amy said...

OMGosh Rach! Your 'undead' coloring is so fantastic that it makes Lula look as if she was always meant to be a super cute zombie girl, LOL!

Totally awesome Halloween card and I love your take on this week's CASE! :)

Leanne said...

Hi Rach!
Ur card totally rocks! Love the colors and u really did rock the undead look to a T! She looks like she's ready to hit the clubs! Gorgeous card! :)

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is my favorite coloring of this image. I would buy this image totally based on how you colored it.