Paper Crafting Place

Monday, September 26, 2011

Mystery Monday with...Naomi!


As soon as I saw the card for that Naomi made for the TGF Royalty contest (below), I know I wanted to have it as my pick for Mystery Monday!  I loved the fun and functional layout and of course the beautiful colors and touches she added to it.  Can't wait to see your guy's take on her fab creation :0)

I used one of the new fun and stylish Miss Anya Bags girls.  Thought the sentiment really tied the whole thing together, because really, shopping is a fab pick-me-up.  Provided you do it within your means and don't develop an unhealthy obsession for paper.  Like 2 people I know who shall remain Nameless #1 and Nameless #2.  Ahem ;0)

Naomi's Project:

 
The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST. 

The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck! 

Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Naomi



Don't forget!  You now have two ways to play!  You can either CASE the card OR you can use it as an inspiration piece.  Meaning that you can make the same style of card, use the same colors, etc, just as long as we can tell that you got your ideas from the showcased card.

5 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Rachel. I just love how you have colored Miss Anya's hair. It is just perfect! Love it! I also love, love the colors that you have used. She just looks wonderful on this. Hope you had a great start to your day. Hugs, Lisa

Naomi said...

Oh my gosh, thank you SO much for choosing my card! I am BEYOND flattered, Rach! I LOVE your CASEd version...the bright colours, that cute flower, and your AMAZING colouring of Miss Anya Bags...I LOVE it!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

AWESOME hair, omgosh. LOVE this, what a fab take on the CASE today! Beautiful work, Rach!

Leanne said...

ok, her hair is outrageously awesome Rach! My goodness, talk about a model for a Pantene commercial. Love how you case'd Naomi's card.
And why did you out me on ur post! ;) hahaha! Well it sounded like me.. hahaha.
hugs,

Amy said...

Hey now! There's nothing unhealthy about some paper love... it's all natural you know! ;)
Yet another terrific card and I'm absolutely mesmerized by the hair you did on Miss Anya... WOW! You are awesome my friend!