Paper Crafting Place

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Review Preview - A Child Is Born

It's Review Preview time at ATS where we show off some of the fabulous releases that came out earlier in the month.  Today I've got a new Swiss Pixie Angel and Baby Jesus that also comes with a super adorable sentiment reading "A Child is Born".  I kept this card CAS because I thought it was such a pretty and solemn image, though I did add some fabulous twine from The Twinery to add a bit of color.  You can pick up this adorable stamp set NOW at All That Scraps!


Copics
Twinery Twine

3 comments:

Gab said...

That is too cute - I really like the added touch of the twine

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely adorable! Gorgeous coloring and the image really is stunning on the white bg. Hope you are doing well, girlie!

Amy said...

This card is CAS at its best... the little touch of color from the strands of twine are all you needed to pull the whole design together! Gorgeous Rach!