Paper Crafting Place

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ATS Preview Day!

I know, I know, you're like "WHAT? Valentines Day cards?? I'm still on Christmas!"  Well so am I, I just took a little break from them because I thought this new sweetie "Lula Big Heart" from ATS was just crying out for some Valentines Day paper! 

Her little heart sign board is actually blank, I just used one of the new AmyR Heart-y Sayings stamps on it and also on the heart die cut which is also being released this month at ATS.  I love Lula because you can used her for so many different types of occasions, I just went for the obvious this time ;0)

If you like Lula, Heart-y Sayings or the Big Hearts dies you can pick them up at ATS on December 8th!


Stamps - Big Heart Lula, Heart-y Sayings
Copics
Paper - K&Co 2011
Nesties - Big Scalloped Oval, Twisted Metal Tags and Accents (white piece around heart)
CC's Cutter - Big Hearts
Stickles, Viva Decor pearl pen

3 comments:

chrilvian said...

ooooooooooo love love love it

Leanne said...

sooo darn cute!

Gab said...

Just adorable!