Paper Crafting Place

Monday, September 7, 2009

Dazzling Edward

Traci (check out her blog, it's awesome) and I were discussing how the simple cards are the hardest to do for some reason. I think it will take awhile to master but I tried on this one! It's hard to see b/c of the black paper but I added score marks to "frame" the middle of the card.

His face looks a bit odd in the pic, I'm guessing from the flash b/c it looks normal in person. *sigh* Photography is not my forte.




Used:
The Greeting Farm stamp - Edward
Copics (Glossy Accents on his shoes)
Scor-pal
Computer generated sentiment

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

I love this one. I really like the star embossing!

M

WickedPixie said...

Rachel, this is wonderful! I am just kicking myself that I missed all of your wonderful creations the first time! Well, I won't now!! :-)Traci