Paper Crafting Place

Monday, November 9, 2009

Mystery Monday - Hosted by... ME!

I was thrilled when Jessica asked me to host "Mystery Monday" @ Club Anya this week, and on my birthday no less! I wanted to do something to REALLY challenge you all so this is what I came up with...

"Pattern me not!"
What does that mean? I am banning the use of all patterned paper for this project!!! I know this might kill some of you (Ahem...Amy...) but I have faith you all can do it :)
Oh and no making your own patterned paper (Versamark, etc). You are allowed to dry emboss or add faux stitching type stuff if you wish.

Good luck, can't wait to see the projects!




Used:
TGF Stamps - Miss Anya Collection
Copics

5 comments:

Angie said...

ok, where have I been? Seriously! Your blog in incredibly fabulous and all your cards are A MAZE ING!!! I'm going to be signing up as a follower, and bookmarking your blog RIGHT NOW!!! I love your challenge, and I can't wait to give it a try, I have a plan!!! lol!

Amy said...

These cards are GORGEOUS Rachel, your coloring is fantastic! The ribbon use on the top card brings all those beautiful colors together perfectly and the flowers with the viney flourishes...just a spot on embellie for the autumn card!

Melissa S said...

Wonderful Job Rach!!! Too stinkin cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

WickedPixie said...

THis is so mean of you!! This will be a hard one (though your cards are wonderful!) I hope I have time to do this "challenging" challenge!! :-)Traci

Anonymous said...

Awesome Challenge Rachel, and your cards are gorgeous, just goes to show that we don't need patterned paper to create beautiful cards, your are all truly beautiful, love the way you colour :)
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx