Paper Crafting Place

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Anya Ink Challenge - Embossing!

I'm a guest DT member at Anya Ink this week and the challenge is to use embossing.  Not hard for me, I lllllllove my Cuttlebug!

Used my new "Big Scalloped Circle" nesties too, I really love how they look!  I wanted to add that I ordered my new nesties (you'll be seeing a lot of them, they are just too cute) from Glenda @ Glenda's Creative Place.  A lot of us shop online and service can sometimes be "iffy" so when I find some place great I like to share the news. I had ordered from her in the past and wanted to share her site with you because her prices are great and her customer service can't be beat :0)


Ingredients:
TGF Image - Owl from "Forest Friends" set
Copics
DCWV paper
Nestabilities - Circle, Big Scalloped Circle Lg
Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder
Card Candy

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Yey congrats on your Guest DT spot. Love your card and so clever to use the forest friends set, mine is sadly neglected!
Loving the BG papers and FAB embossing! Its an awesome card
love tasha xx

donna mikasa said...

Sweet! Love seeing that owl again and the colors are so bright and cheery!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the guest !!!
I love your card, this little owl is really too cute !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

WickedPixie said...

Hi Rachel! This is wonderful! I love the papers and the embossing folder with that adorable owl!! :-)Traci

Amy said...

Awwww, my fave little owl image ever and you totally made him even cuter with his cool blue belly feathers, love it! And congrats on the GDT spot... you did a fabulous job with their challenge! :)