Shaela has a "This is Me" challenge for us this week. FUN!!! She wants to see cards, scrapbook pages, or any paper craft that show somethng of you... using your favorite stamp, favorite color, what your hobby is, where you come from, anything that is 'you'. She would like you to have a sentence or two about why the project is you.
I've never made a card just about me before and man was it super easy and SUPER fun! This may actually be one of my favorite cards that I've ever made, I'm thinking I'll just give it to my DH to give to me sometime, lol!
- My favorite TGF Stamp (Glamour) - I look nothing like her, I just love the stamp
- Favorite color eyes (green)
- My color hair (brown)
- Favorite color (red)
- Color scheme (red/black/white)
- Favorite Cuttlebug folder (paisley)
- Favorite embellishments (primas, pearls and some stickles)
TGF Stamp - Cheeky Glamour
Cuttlebug folder - Paisley
Flat backed pearls
Glossy Accents (mirror)