Paper Crafting Place

Monday, December 19, 2011

Snowflakes are winter's butterflies...

I had this beautiful new BoBunny paper that I got from All That Scraps as well as this great sentiment set by AmyR that I really wanted to pair together.  Then I remembered that I bought my very first Gorjuss Girl called "The Winter's Night" from ATS awhile ago (a LONG while ago).  After some frantic searching, I unearthed her from my "desk", right now known as the towering stack of crap.  After adding some various snowflake stamps I had to the Gorjuss Girl, I thought the three elements came together really well into kind of a peaceful, vintagey winter or Christmas card! 

Hope you all are retaining your sanity before Christmas and that it's a merry one!


Stamps - AmyR 'Holiday Greetings', Gorjuss 'The Winter's Night'
Copics
Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Martha Stewart and EK Success snowflake punches
Viva Decor pearl pens in brown and light blue

3 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥

Jessica Diedrich said...

This card is GOR-juss indeed, Rach! WOW! Love the way you colored her hair and skirt, and of course you know I love the sentiment ;) Very cute! Hope your little one is feeling better and that your family has a wonderful Christmas! Miss ya!

Mimi said...

What a pretty card! Love the sweet image and such gorgeous coloring! Pretty papers and great layout! Have a happy holiday! ;D