Paper Crafting Place

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Man Ed

I have been doing A LOT of reading for school this week (which I think will be a pattern for my classes!) and I needed a creative break. I just love this little guy, he's my 'go to' when I want to color something quick and fun. I spent a lot of time staring at this card wanting to add something but I couldn't figure out what so I left it as is.


Used:
The Greeting Farm stamp - Edward
Copics
Cuttlebug folder - Distressed Stripes
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo (green pieces), Tea Dyer (base color)
Card Candy pieces

3 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

I don't think it needs anything else. It looks great. Good job!

Melissa S said...

I love the "panels". Hope to talk to you or see you soon.

M

Amy said...

I like this card as is too, it's clean and uncluttered with that perfect masculine feel to it! Fab work Rachel!